Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Concentrate!

While I didn't do anything crazy like swear off buying new wool or yarn, I've used that loophole before I do acknowledge that I need to work on not only getting my stash down, but getting some of my work off the needles, and finished. Aside from the small list to the left, which has a sample of the work I have left on the needles, I have quite a few projects that are now off the needles but waiting for ends to be sewn in. The spit-splice is my friend, as there are no jobs I detest more than sewing in ends. Intarsia is not for me, I'm more of a self-striping sort of gal. I have also decreed that manufacturers need to invent spit-splice friendly acrylic. No, I don't make it a habit of working with acrylic, but parents generally appreciate the baby blanket they can just toss in the wash, so Astra is my friend. And on that note, I'm off to knit for the evening.

No comments: