Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Now we're talking! FO post #1

This one has nothing to do with the knitting weekend, the entry for which I am still working on. This is the sweater I made for my brand new nephew L. I finished it about a month ago, but never posted. The wool is Big Mexico and the pattern is a kids' basic sweater from one of Paton's books. It originally had a froufrou appliqué heart in the middle of the chest, but I like the self-striping wool so much better. I have bright colours and I'm not afraid to put them on your child!



I had to hustle on this one, little dude is growing like a weed. He's just over 2 months now and is at 13lbs2oz; close to double his birth weight. I don't think he's going to make it to wear this in the fall, good thing we're having a cool spring.

No comments: